Human Resources Volunteer
Due to Covid-19, we are placing a hiring hold on all Classic Corps Volunteer positions. All applicants will be placed on our wait-list through January 2021. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Time commitment: One ½ day per week Monday through Friday, potential for more time if desired
Summary: The human resources volunteer will help with administration of the Human Resources department in support of the policies and procedures of the New England Aquarium.
- Assist the Human Resources department with ongoing administrative projects.
- Perform other position-related duties as assigned.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Keen eye for details
- Commitment to strict confidentiality
- Ability to handle multiple tasks & projects
- Motivated, flexible, and willing to take on new responsibilities and initiatives.
Ready to apply? For first time applicants, make sure to register an account here, then click "Submit an Application" in the menu bar.
Already have an account? Once logged in, click "Submit an Application"!