Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Apply Now! Volunteer Programs & Internships Office Volunteer
Volunteer Department Office Assistant Volunteer
One ½ day per week Sunday-Saturday to start
Summary: The New England Aquarium’s Office of Volunteer Programs & Internships processes hundreds of applications each year and mobilizes a team of 1,000 volunteers/interns annually in support of the New England Aquarium’s mission of protecting the blue planet.
· Assist the with administrative tasks that support the day-to-day operations of the Office of Volunteer Programs & Internships
· Assist with filing, scanning, data entry, and other office tasks as needed.
· Detail-oriented, organized, friendly, and flexible.
· Familiarity with MS Word, MS Excel, and Google Drive preferred.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: