Age Minimum (with Adult):18+, Minimum Age:18+, Orientation Required
The Annual Boston GreenFest
Boston GreenFest is a grassroots effort organized by the Foundation for a Green Future and its dedicated team of community volunteers. Our goal is to educate and empower people to create a more sustainable, healthier world. We are actively building an interconnected, ever expanding network throughout our neighborhoods, city and region. From individuals young to old, business to nonprofit, neighborhood association to academic institution, Boston GreenFest welcomes everyone for our 11th anniversary. Boston GreenFest is excited to bring you this wonderful free three-day festival at Boston City Hall Plaza and Faneuil Hall. Come share ideas and celebrate with us as we transform the plaza into a fun interactive community space! Volunteers are needed to support the event in a variety of capacities.
The Service Corps will be assisting in general event setup and support:
- Thursday, August 2nd, 4:30pm-8:30pm: Volunteers will setup event tents, tables in the exhibitor tents, chairs in the FilmFest area, and similar tasking to get City Hall Plaza prepared.
- Friday, August 3rd, 9am-12pm: Volunteers will assist exhibitors in setting up their spaces, direct cars to temporary parking, and run general support for setup.
- Saturday, August 4th, 9am-12pm: Volunteers will assist exhibitors in setting up their spaces, direct cars to temporary parking, and run general support for setup.
Looking to support the event outside of the Service Corps team? You can find more opportunities and register yourself on EventBrite. Just select "New England Aquarium" when you register so we can log your hours!
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: